Permanent Paint Protection w/ Peace-of-Mind Warranty
You’ve recently purchased a Mazda or Volvo and now thinking about paint protection for your vehicle’s investment over the long term. We have a very easy solution for this, it’s called Ceramic Pro and once applied to your paint you will never have to wax your vehicle again!
What is Ceramic Pro?
Ceramic Pro is the industry-leading nano ceramic paint protection coating. Once applied in multi-layers, the clear liquid nano ceramic coating offers permanent paint protection. Typically, the application process takes between 12 to 24 hours, the bulk of that time is for the Ceramic Pro product to cure and bond to the paint surface. Once cured, your vehicle’s paint surface will be transformed into a permanent, ridged, flexible glass shield.
In its simplest explanation: a Ceramic Pro application is like applying an additional layer of clear coat to your vehicle’s paint that is three times harder and also offers self-cleaning properties.
Ceramic Pro benefits for your vehicle
- Variety of application package options to fit your desired length of vehicle ownership – ranging from 2 years to lifetime protection
- Peace-of-mind transferable warranty with all packages provided by Ceramic Pro & verified by CarFax
- Once your warranty is submitted to Ceramic Pro’s online system you will receive an email copy & CarFax receives a copy as well
- There are three protection packages to purchase exclusively from the dealership: 3 year, 5 year or 8 year protection package w/ warranty
- You can incorporate the cost of the dealership specific protection package into your lease or finance payments
- Should you want either a lifetime protection package or not include the cost of the application in your car payments, please visit JREK Autocare who is located at our Collision Center and they will provide the installation for you
We’ve provided a few YouTube videos to offer a proper visual descriptions of what Ceramic Pro is and how it works to protect your vehicle’s paint. Should you want to see a coated vehicle in person, please stop by JREK Autocare as their company vehicle has been coated and acts as a demonstration vehicle to view the coating process.